I saw this on Spinstah’s blog and decided to give it a try.
1. Ten years ago I was: Hmmm, it was 1998 and I was preparing to take summer classes at Luzerne County Community College.
2. Five things on today’s to do list: read archives email, go to the manager’s meeting, work at the reference desk, read my email and process unarchived materials
3. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire: pay off my student loans, pay off my mortgage, pay off my cars, give both my sisters some money, fix up my mother-in-law’s house, donate money to Mount Zion Baptist Church in Wilkes-Barre, PA (they do a lot for the community), set up college funds for my children, nephews, nieces and grandchildren.
4. Three bad habits: I can be moody. I expect a lot from people in positions of authority. I have a low tolerance for stupid.
5. Six places I’ve lived: Fort Polk, LA, Camp Eagle, Korea, d’Iberville, MS, Roveredo, Italy, Colorado Springs, CO. and Washington D.C.
6. Six jobs I’ve had in my life: Librarian/Archivist, Model, Unit Mailroom Supervisor, Ammunition Specialist, Secretary, Fast Food Worker @ Cajun’s Fried Chicken