I know she didn’t tag me and I know that most people hate memes, but I wanted to do one. It sort of reminds me of high school when we used to pass around the ubiquitous slam book and pray that no one recognized our handwriting. So, anyway, here it is, my contribution:
1. Who am I? A diva with the research skills of a librarian, the preservation skills of an archivist, the organizational skills of a mother and the domestic skills of a Stepford wife.
2. Who knows me best? Tough one, there are times when I truly don’t even know myself.
3. How old am I? Or how old do I feel? Technically, I’m 35 but I like to add 5 years to my age. It makes people say things like “You look really good…” I know it’s fishing, but I’ll take a compliment anyway I can.
4. The most important thing in my life is hanging out with my family.
5. I always carry my keys, cell phone, cosmetic bag with all the essentials and id (in case I’m in an accident, don’t want to end up a Jane Doe).
6. Something I always do is check my email. You never know when you might get that long awaited message… 🙂
7. I’m at my happiest when I’ve checked my kids’ rooms and made sure that they are all sleeping soundly and then I walk into the kitchen and realize that they haven’t done the dishes and I get to wake them up!
8. On a Monday morning, you can find me slamming my hand down on the alarm clock wishing it was Saturday.
9. My favorite mode of transportation, since my promised flying car is unavailable, my red Dodge Caliber with the license plate cover that reads “Super Sexy Nerd Girl.”
10. My eyes are brown.
11. My favorite material possession is my Fall Patchwork Coach bag.
12. To relax, I like to watch TV Land. Sort of goofy, but it works.
13. The town I live in is a cross between Mayberry and Pleasantville.
14. My worst habit is that I firmly believe in the power of retail therapy.
16. When I look at someone, the first thing I see is their eyes.
17. I think the sound of a newborn crying is alternately beautiful and annoying.
18. One thing I can live without is parents who can’t control their kids.
19. One thing people don’t know about me: I’m shy.
20. My life is not my own.