I wouldn’t have participated in this meme except that Terry said that no one would and I really feel like being contrary right now…
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I didn’t go to prom.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, I do.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Boone’s Farm, over in Italy. We used to drink in the gym up on the stage and in the girls’ bathroom. Fun times.
4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a summer hire at Aviano Air Force Base in Italy and I worked at the post office stamping mail.
5. What was your FIRST car?
A Pontiac Fiero, a beautiful car…which I drove for 6 months without a license. The day after I became legal, I crashed into a tree, totaled the car and walked around with the imprint of the steering wheel on my chest for almost 2 months.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My work study student to find out if I’d be at work today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
I was completely selfish and thought of myself. I was incredibly tired and was desperately wishing I could pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I don’t know what grade she taught but the first teacher I remember actually liking was Ms. Cathy Devine.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I moved to Italy with my family.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend; do you still talk?
See number 2; he found me on Facebook and reconnected me with his sister, who was my first best friend but became more like a sister.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
See the above.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My children who were begging for a ride to the bus stop.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My own. We went to the Justice of the Peace.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Slammed my hand on the alarm clock because it went off way too early.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I’ve never been to a concert before.
16. FIRST tattoo?
About 5 or 6 years ago, for an anniversary gift. Tony and I went and got tattoos. It’s a purple, black and gold butterfly.
17. First piercing?
My mother had our ears pierced when we were about 3 months old.
18. FIRST foreign country you visited?
See number 9. My stepfather was in the Air Force.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Carrie, when I was about 11 or 12. My mom and stepfather blocked the opening shower scene and I waited for years to find out what the girls were throwing at Carrie. I was so disappointed when I found out they were sanitary napkins and stunned that that was the part of the movie my parents chose to block.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never happened because I was smart enough not to get caught.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
I was born in D.C. but since that’s not a state, I’ll go with Texas; my birth father was in the Army.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Not counting my sisters, a girl named Janay when I was a student at Dillard University.
23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
I’m not sure what this has to do with firsts so I’m not going to answer.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
See the above.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
I’m going to go with Terry on this one and say no one.